Hebei, China
Business Type:
Manufacturer/Factory
Number of Employees:
40
Year of Establishment:
2012-05-31
Management System Certification:
ISO 9000, BS 25999-2
Terms of Payment:
LC, T/T, Western Union
OEM/ODM Service

Roof Roll Forming Machine, Roof Forming Machine, Roll Forming Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine, China Stud Track Light Steel Keel Stud Steel Roll Forming Machine, North America Popular Galvanized Steel Double Layer Roof Sheet Cold Roll Forming Machine and so on.

Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Supplier Homepage Products Roof &Wall Roll Forming Machine China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine

China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 Piece US $8,500/ Piece
Port: Tianjin, China
Production Capacity: 20 Set Per Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, RMB
Type: Rolling Machine
Forging Forming Method: Mold Forging
Power Source: Hydraulic Pressure
Feature: High Efficiency
Certification: CCC, ISO9001, CE
Warranty: 12 Months

You Might Also Like

Loading...

Basic Info

Model NO.: DX1030
Customized: Customized
Advantage: Work Flexible
Condition: New
Name: Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Fo
Use: Roof, Roof and Wall Panel
Dimension(L*W*H): 6.5*1.5*1.3m
Power(W): 3+4kw
Weight: About 3 Tons
Voltage: 380V or According to Customer Request
After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
Machine Color: Green and Yellow
Yield Strength: 235 MPa
Feeding Thickness: 0.3-0.8 Mm for Common Use
Trademark: DIXIN
Transport Package: Package of Metal Roofing Roll Forming Machine Wate
Specification: CE ISO
Origin: Botou Hebei China
HS Code: 84552210

Product Description

DIXIN color/galvanized steel roofing sheet roll forming machine
Drawing of roof panel for you choose.
China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine
China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine
China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine
China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine
China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine
China Manufacturer Dixin Color/Galvanized Steel Roofing Sheet Roll Forming Machine
Why Choose us/Simple advantage in words
 

1
Direct Factory in China Since 2008
2Good design and professional engineers more than 20 years experience
3CE SGS BV AS--- authentication available
4Overseas service available/one year quality guarantee
5Good credit
6Many other designs available and special design available
 


Technical Parameters

1
Nametile making machine
2Main motor power4kw
3Hydraulic motor power4kw
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter
7Main Frame300mm H-Beam
8Backboard Thickness16mm
9Chain Size1inch
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils
11Feeding Thickness0.3-0.8mm
12Feeding Width1200mm
13Effective width1030mm
14Productivity8-15m/min
15Roll Station13rollers
16Roller Diameter70mm
17Roller material45# steel
18Cutter materialCr12 , quenched
19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
20Overall Size6500×1400×1500mm
21Total Weight4.0T
22ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24PackageMain machine is nude in the container
25Minimum order quantity1 set
26Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27Delivery time30 working days later after receiving the deposit

We can design machine according to customer's panel profile.If you have any interest or question,please feel free to contact me
Online contact will get big discount!
Contact: Bella Mobile: 008618231723279

Send your message to this supplier

*From:
*To:
avatar Miss Bella Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now