Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Cangzhou Dixin Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd.

Double Layer Roll Forming Machine, Roof Forming Machine, Roof Tile Forming Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Metal Roof Sheet Profile Roll Forming Machine, Double Deck Profile Colour Coated Roofing Sheet Machine, Steel Structure Metal 688 Deck Roll Forming Machine Floor Decking Steel Galvanized Floor Decking Roll Forming Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Double Layer Roll Forming Machine Metal Roof Sheet Profile Roll Forming Machine

Metal Roof Sheet Profile Roll Forming Machine

Purchase Qty.:
(Sets)
1 2+
FOB Unit Price: US $12,500 US $10,500
Purchase Qty. (Sets) FOB Unit Price
1 US $12,500
2+ US $10,500
Get Latest Price
Port: Tianjin, China
Production Capacity: 20 Set Per Year
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: Profile Roll Forming Machine
  • Certification: CE
  • Customized: Customized
  • Transmission Method: Chain Drive
  • Color: Customized
  • Cutting: Hydraulic Pressure
  • Roller Shaft: 45# Steel
  • Method: Fully Automatic
  • Install: Engineer Can Go
  • Transport Package: Simple Waterproof Fit for Ocean Ship, Need a 20 Gp
  • Origin: Botou City, Hebei Province
  • Tile Type: Colored Steel
  • Condition: New
  • Usage: Roof, Wall
  • Name: Profile Roll Forming Machine
  • Motor: 4 Kw
  • Roller Material: 45# Steel
  • Speed: 8-15 Meters/Min
  • Main Frame: 350 H Steel
  • Trademark: DIXIN
  • Specification: ISO CE BUV
  • HS Code: 84552210
Product Description
Metal Roof Sheet Profile Roll Forming Machine
Metal Roof Sheet Profile Roll Forming Machine

Panel drawing
corrugated shape drawing 
Metal Roof Sheet Profile Roll Forming Machine

trapezoidal shape drawing 
Metal Roof Sheet Profile Roll Forming Machine


2Main motor power5.5kw3Hydraulic motor power4kw4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter7Main Frame300mm H-Beam8Backboard Thickness16mm9Chain Size1inch10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils11Feeding Thickness0.3-0.8mm12Feeding Width914mm13Effective width760&720mm14Productivity8-15m/min15Roll Station13rollers and 15 rolls16Roller Diameter75mm17Roller material45# steel18Cutter materialCr12 , quenched19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm20Overall Size7500×1400×1500mm21Total Weight4.0T22ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set23WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table24PackageMain machine is nude in the container25Minimum order quantity1 set26Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)27Delivery time30 working days later after receiving the deposit

Metal Roof Sheet Profile Roll Forming Machine

Company Introduce:
Our enterprise, Cangzhou Dixin Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd, as the professional and leading manufacturer, can manufacture, design, installation and debug various roll forming machines and metal processing sheet equipments, which produce metal roof wall panel, glazed roof tile, CZ steel  purlin, floor decking, roof ridge cap, sandwich panel, roof truss, shutter panel, shutter slat, door frame, guardrail, and metal sheet uncoiler, bending, slitting, cutting, flattening, punching, crimping.
Backed by reasonable design, precision machining and selected material, both our standard and customized machines are characterized by long life span, precise forming and easy operation. With our customers' trust, our machines have been sent to America, Australia, Russia, India, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Mozambique, Angola, Turkey, Brazil, etc.
Warmly welcome to China to visit our factory and select the machines you need. Our address,Fuzhuang Industrial Development Zone, Botou City, Hebei Province, China
 Metal Roof Sheet Profile Roll Forming Machine

Why Choose us/Simple advantage in words
 

1
Direct Factory in China Since 2008
2Good design and professional engineers more than 20 years experience
3CE SGS BV AS--- authentication available
4Overseas service available/one year quality guarantee
5Good credit
6Many other designs available and special design available
 

Metal Roof Sheet Profile Roll Forming Machine
contact: Bella : +8618231723279
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Bella Hao
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Miss Bella Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now