Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Cangzhou Dixin Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd.

Steel Roof Roll Former, Roll Former, Roof Former manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Dx Steel Roof Roll Former, Cold Metal Roofing Roll Forming Machine for Sales, Dx688 Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine and so on.

(/ )

Dx Steel Roof Roll Former

FOB Price: US $9,436.8 / Set
Min. Order: 1 Set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Set US $9,436.8/ Set
Get Latest Price
Port: Tianjin, China
Production Capacity: 30 Sets/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: DX 840/1050
  • Forging Forming Method: Mold Forging
  • Feature: Automation
  • Warranty: 12 Months
  • Advantage: Work Flexible
  • Machine Name: 1050 Ibr Steel Roof Roll Former
  • Weight: 3.0 Tons
  • Shaft: 75mm
  • Authentication: CE SGS BV TUV
  • Control Part: Button + Delta Brand PLC
  • Trademark: DIXIN
  • Specification: DX 1050
  • HS Code: 84552210
  • Type: Rolling Machine
  • Power Source: Electric
  • Certification: SGS, ISO9001, CE
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Size: 6500mm*1450mm*1500mm
  • Forming Speed: 8-12m/Min
  • Forming Steps: 13 Rows
  • Cutting: Mold Cutting
  • Control: Manual and Automatic
  • Transport Package: Nude Packing
  • Origin: China, Hebei
Product Description
Dixin Good Quality 1050 steel roof roll former

Advantages:
1 The machine can produce 1050 roof panel and 840 roof panel two kinds ibr metal roof panel
2 PLC automatic control system.
3 Good quality and CE available
4 Professional engineers and workers
 
A.Technical parameters: 
 
1Name of commodityDX 1050 roof panel roll forming machine 
2Main motor power4kw, 3 phase 
3Hydraulic motor power4kw 
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa 
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50HZ (or as your requirement) 
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter 
7Main Frame300mm H-Beam 
8Backboard Thickness14mm 
9Chain Size20mm 
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils 
11Feeding Thickness0.3-0.8mm 
12Feeding Width1250mm 
13Effective width1050 and 840mm 
14Productivity8-12m/min 
15Roll Station13 
16Roller Diameter75mm 
17 Roller material45# steel 
18Cutter materialCr12 , quenched 
19Cr-Plating Size0.05mm 
20Overall Size6500mm×1450mm×1500mm 
21Total Weight3.2T 
  
B.ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 SET
Guiding Platform------------------1 SET
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 SET
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 SET
Electric-Motor---------------------1 SET
Cutting Device--------------------1 SET
Hydraulic Station------------------1 SET
PLC Control-----------------------1 SET
Support Table-------------------1 SET
 
  
C.Spare parts1 Magnetic Valve---------------------(1 PCS)
2 Counter-----------------------------(1 PCS)
3 Hydraulic Oil Pipe---------------------(2 PCS)
4 Position Swith----------------------------(2 PCS)
5 Counter Wheel-------------------------------(2 PCS)
6 Relay----------------------------------------(4 PCS)
7 Protector Tube------------------------------(4 PCS)
 
  
D.Work flow1 Manual decoiling
2 Feeding and guiding
3 Roll forming
4 Cut to length
5 Run out table
 
  
E.Trade Terms1.Packgae:Nude in the container
2.MOQ:1 SET
3.Payment:T/T(30% T/T deposit in advance,remaining 70% balance before ship)
4.Delivery time:30  working days later after receiving the deposit
5.Warranty period:12 months after delivery
 
  
F.ContactADD:Province Hebei,Cangzhou,Botou.
Contact:July 
 
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss July Meng
sales
*From:
To: Miss July Meng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now